Born in St. Louis and a lifelong resident of Madison County, attorney Randall P. Steele has established a distinguished legal practice recognized throughout the greater St. Louis area for compassionate client support and outstanding courtroom results. Mr. Steele has been practicing law for over 20 years and has significant expertise in a number of practice areas, including but not limited to bankruptcy, family law, and personal injury law.
After receiving his Bachelor of Arts from Augustana College in 1985, Mr. Steele attended Saint Louis University School of Law. There, he earned his Juris Doctor degree and was admitted to practice by the Illinois State Bar. Since 1990, he has also been admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois. Mr. Steele is also admitted to practice by the Missouri Bar, where he has provided clients with legal services for over 12 years.
Mr. Steele is an active member of the American Bar Association and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, and is a former member of the Order of DeMolay International. Along with his legal achievements, Mr. Steele is a devoted musician, performing piano compositions in local community venues. He is also an avid dog lover.
At the Steele Law Offices, LLC, we provide clients in the greater St. Louis area of Illinois and Missouri with exceptional legal services in a wide range of civil matters. Our services include bankruptcy, divorce and family law, personal injury, workers' compensation, wills, trusts, estate planning, probate litigation, guardianships, traffic violations, business organizations, landlord-tenant law, and real estate transactions.
With over 20 years of transactional and trial experience, firm principal Randall P. Steele is recognized as a trustworthy legal advocate by a diverse variety of clients. Mr. Steele is a lifelong resident of Madison County, and combines his wealth of legal expertise with a local, small-town approach to legal representation that his clients continually appreciate. Mr. Steele and his friendly, compassionate staff are easy to talk to, understanding, and thorough in every aspect of their services. At the Steele Law Offices, we truly care about our clients, and operate under a philosophy of prompt and efficient client support, returning all calls within 24 hours and providing clients with direct attorney access. In addition, along with offering flexible appointment hours, we provide free initial telephone consultations for prospective clients.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Illinois, 1988
- Missouri, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 1990
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Juris Doctor
- Augustana College, Rock Island, Illinois
- B.A. - 1985
- Major: Political Science
- United Auto Workers (legal fund)
- Edwardsville Senior Citizens
- Bank of Edwardsville
- Madison County Title
- Flanigan Law Offices, Edwardsville
- 10 Things You Should Know About Estate Planning, Glen Carbon Kiwanis, 1998 to 1998
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning for Seniors, Edwardsville Senior Citizens, 2000 to 2000
Honors and Awards
- Who's Who In America
- Martindale Hubbell 20 Years with Distinction Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, 1988 to 2011
- National Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member, 2010 to 2011
- American Bar Association, Member
- Order of DeMolay International, Former Member
Past Employment Positions
- Runge and Associates, Internship, 1987 to 1988
- Flanigan Law Office/Madison County Title Company, Attorney, 1988 to 1992
Pro Bono Activities
- Land of Lincoln, 2000 to 2011
- Our Lord's Lutheran Church (Organist/Pianist), 1992 to 2011
- Delta Omega Nu