Workers’ Compensation Claim Denial Is Not An Option Here
You may qualify for a workers’ compensation claim if you are injured to the point you can no longer work on that particular job or have to take a new job that pays less. It pays to align yourself with an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer to pursue the payment you deserve. At Steele Law Offices, LLC, in Glen Carbon, Illinois, we are well-educated regarding the practices and procedures of the Missouri Division of Workers’ Compensation as well as the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission. It is our job to know the subtleties and intricacies of the laws in both states.
We help workers in a variety of careers at all stages of the workers’ comp claim process, including:
- Notice requirement and coverage: We advise on how to report a work-related injury to your employer to lay the proper groundwork for full benefits.
- Disputed cases: If the employer rejects your claim as not disabling or not work-related, we can file an appeal and appear on your behalf in front of the hearing board.
- Degree of disability: With proper documentation, contesting your disability rating could mean thousands of extra dollars over the course of your claim.
- Correct calculation of benefits: Employers are notorious for errors in determining wage-loss benefits, such as overtime, bonuses and second jobs.
- Third-party lawsuits: We can identify any negligent third parties to sue for damages such as pain and suffering.
Our main objective is to expedite the process and maximize your benefits to restore your immediate and future financial security. We are well-versed in many of the claims that arise, such as:
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Injuries from falls at work
- Construction site accidents
Call Steele Law Offices, LLC today to go over your situation. 618-288-9591.