An Attorney With A Proven Track Record
If you are hurt on the job to the extent that it prevents you from working or requires you to switch to a job that pays less money, you may qualify for workers’ compensation. Successfully filing for workers’ compensation is a complicated matter. It is a smart decision to be represented by an experienced workers’ compensation attorney who understands the community and who has a track record of helping people collect the full amount they deserve.
I am attorney Randall Steele. As the principal and founder of Steele Law Offices, LLC, in Glen Carbon, Illinois, I help injured workers in Missouri and Illinois file workers’ compensation claims. With over 30 years of experience I understand the subtleties and intricacies of the laws in both states. I am also familiar with the practices and procedures before the Missouri Division of Workers’ Compensation and the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission.
I can help you at any point in the process. This includes:
- Notice requirement— I can advise you on how to report your injury to your employer to obtain full benefits.
- Disputed cases — If your employer disputes your claim, I can appeal for you and appear on your behalf before the hearing board.
- Degree of disability — I can help you get the compensation you deserve by determining your degree of disability.
- Calculating your benefits — Don’t rely on your employer to calculate your benefits; I can ensure that you receive the full and correct amount
- Third-party lawsuits — Some injuries or accidents are due to faulty equipment. When this is part of your claim, I can help identify the negligent parties that contributed to your accident and injury. When needed I can call in experts and professions to ensure that your claim pursues the maximum compensation.
It’s difficult to stand up for yourself and your rights when you are unsure of what is due you and what the law provides for. My objective is to expedite the process and maximize your benefits to restore your immediate and future financial security. I can also assist you if your case has a personal injury component to it.
Did Insurance Deny Your Claim? Don’t Give Up.
A denied claim is not the end of the line. Insurance companies make money by denying claims. If you receive a letter denying your workers’ compensation case, contact me. I can review your case at no cost to you. As a workers’ compensation attorney with over 30 years of experience I know when a claim has merit and how to proceed with the appeals process.
Get A Free Consultation Today
The workers’ compensation process can be overwhelming, confusing and frustrating if you try to tackle it on your own. When you hire me, you work directly with me from start to finish. There are never any upfront costs. I take workers’ compensation cases on a contingency basis. This means I do not charge you any fees unless I obtain compensation for you.