Work With A Skilled Illinois Construction Site Accident Lawyer
If you work construction you know that your job site is full of hazards and dangers. In fact, construction workers have one of the highest rates of workplace injury, both from sudden accidents and from the repetitive stress.
I am attorney Randall Steele, the principal of Steele Law Offices, LLC. For over 30 years I have offered comprehensive and quality representation to injured workers in Glen Carbon and the surrounding communities. I can help you recover your health and a sense of financial stability if a workplace accident has changed your life. You may be facing overwhelming medical bills as well as no income to pay your mortgage, car payments, or provide for your family. You need answers from your employer and insurance company as to where your compensation stands and when you can expect payment.
If you want a strong understanding of your rights as an injured worker come to me. I can also help you understand the sometimes unethical methods that insurance companies use to delay or undervalue workers’ comp injury benefits. When you work with me you will lay the groundwork for maximum compensation recovery.
I Handle The Full Scope Of Problems Caused By Your Construction Injury
I handle a wide range of construction site accident claims throughout Illinois, including those that involve:
- Car accidents and road construction workers
- Equipment malfunction or negligence in equipment maintenance
- Improper or inadequate job site training
- Falls from ladders, scaffolding or unsecured structures
- Electric shocks and burns
- Broken or crushed bones
- Lost digits or limbs
- Back, neck or spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Impairments like deafness or blindness caused by exposure to harmful and pervasive stimulus
- Wear and tear to joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons caused by repetitive motion or stress (i.e., continual vibrations from heavy machinery)
- Occupational diseases caused by exposure to harmful substances (i.e., asbestos exposure and respiratory issues)
Many injuries incurred on a job site are hard to bounce back from; some injured workers may be unable to return to work at all because of permanent disabilities. You may be owed compensation for your immediate medical and financial needs as well as your long-term care and lost income from being unable to return to the job you were trained to do.
Work With An Attorney Who Will Pursue Maximum Compensation
I pursue all avenues for compensation, including opportunities for vocational rehabilitation. This is education and training that that prepares you to return to work in a limited capacity or seek opportunities in a new field. Want to know more? Schedule a free consultation with me. Email me at my office in Glen Carbon, Illinois. You can also call 618-288-9591 and ask to arrange a free initial consultation. Let me help you protect your rights and get you the monetary compensation you are due.