I Offer A Flat Fee For Uncontested Divorce
When your marriage is over and you simply want to be done with it, the right attorney can help you avoid the time and expense of family law litigation by pursuing an uncontested divorce. In this situation, your attorney works with you and your spouse. You attorney will advise you both as to the most expedient way to reach your goal and craft agreements on all matters related to or arising out of your divorce.
I am an Illinois divorce attorney Randall Steele. As the principal of Steele Law Offices, LLC, I have helped married couples get the divorce help they need to keep their family intact and move on with their lives.Since 1990 I’ve helped people simplify the divorce process, and make it as smooth and painless as possible. In my decades in practice, I have built a system that minimizes the cost and complexity of divorce. In most instances, instead of billing you on an hourly basis, I am able to complete all matters related to your divorce for a simple flat fee. This means you always know the full cost of the process.
A Reputation For Success In Uncontested Divorce Proceedings
I have helped well over 1,000 clients, quickly move through the divorce process in a friendly and non-adversarial way. When I represent you in an uncontested divorce proceeding, I work with you and your spouse to create a divorce agreement that works. I typically guide divorcing couples on issues related to:
- The allocation of parental responsibilities and parenting time (commonly known as child custody and visitation)
- Child support and modifications `
- Division of marital property
- Spousal support
I have the experience and know-how to quickly identify ways that divorcing couples can cooperatively resolve differences. The biggest benefit of doing this is to avoid the stress of taking your case to court.
When you work with me, I can typically complete an uncontested divorce proceeding in 30 days or less. I can also set the process up so that you can complete your divorce online or in person. When you minimize the time and expense of divorce, you can your money and resources to get on with your life.
Simple Divorce without Children $846.00 plus court costs
Simple Divorce with Children $1146.00 plus court costs
- OFFICE VISITS OPTIONAL (We can interview by phone.)
- NO COURT APPEARANCE (I will appear in court for you.)
- COMPLETE IN 30 DAYS (From interview to filing.)
Six-part Checklist for Simple Divorce:
- I am or my spouse is a resident of the state of Illinois (90 Days).
- My spouse and I both agree that we want to divorce.
- We do not have children, or we have agreed on where the children will live.
- We agree on the division of all property, automobiles and household goods.
- We have agreed on the division of any debt.
- If there are pensions, we agree on the division of those.
Contact Me To Move Forward
Find out how I can help risk-free. I offer a free initial phone consultation to all prospective clients. Contact my office by e-mail or call me at 618-288-9591 to arrange a meeting with an experienced Illinois uncontested divorce lawyer. My office is open weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., and after-hours appointments can be scheduled upon request. I accept Visa and MasterCard. I believe quality legal service should be available to those who need it so I offer very reasonable fees that are accessible.