Select Page

A Trusted And Respected Divorce Attorney

I am attorney Randall Steele, the principal of Steele Law Offices, LLC. I have protected the rights of people going through a divorce since 1990. A lifelong resident of Madison County, I understand the values of our community as well as the stress, emotions and financial aspects involved in a dissolution.  When representing you in an uncontested matter, my staff and I can often bill you at a fixed fee, so that you always know what your financial obligations will be. We provide prompt service, keeping you fully informed of all developments in your case, as well as your options and likelihood of success.

Guiding You Through Your Divorce

I provide comprehensive counsel to people in family law matters, focusing our practice on:

  • Contested divorce – I will advice and guide you throughout the divorce process, from the decision to file through trial to post-judgment requests for modification or enforcement. I handle all matters arising out of divorce, such as the allocation of parental responsibilities and parenting time (commonly known as child custody and visitation), child support, alimony or spousal support, and marital property division.
  • Uncontested divorce – Through over three decades in practice, I and my staff have helped more than 1,000 people settle divorce issues without the need to go to court. I will help you and your ex-spouse iron out agreements on parental responsibilities and parenting time (custody and visitation), support and property issues, and can often complete the entire process in less than 30 days. We can also discuss if a simple divorce is the best process for you.

Get The Divorce Help You Need Today

Whether you and your spouse agree on everything, most things or only a few things, I can help you move forward. Call me, Randall Steele at 618-288-9591. We can create a plan that works for you and your family. After hours or on a weekend? You can also send me an email and I will respond promptly, usually within 24 hours.

Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.